Friday 1 April 2011

Existing Typography- Harry Potter

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 Poster
The Harry Potter typography is powerful and symbolic and is usually the first thing a viewer will notice about the cover and also in the film when the title comes up. I found this photograph on the IMBD website (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0926084/) and i feel that the typography is clear and stand out, even though it is much smaller in comparison to the rest of the picture and is also placed fairly low down. The fact that the typography is actually centred also makes it more noticeable. I like where the typography has been placed within this image, although it is smaller in size in comparison, I think I will still consider this idea and experiment with this idea within my own work as I think it could have some potential within my own opening sequence.

No comments:

Post a Comment