Friday 1 April 2011

Existing Typography- The Holiday

The Holiday Poster
I found this image again on the IMBD (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0457939/) and I think that the typography within this image works very well. The idea of having the typography completely in the centre really stands out and is completely clear, which I think is important. The font itself is again rather simple but it works within the overall look. The size of the typography is large in size which makes it stand out further and is definitely noticeable, which I like and is something that I would like to achieve within my own opening sequence. Having the typography completely centred is something that I would like to test out with my work as I think it stands out and it looks visually good. I will also do experiments with the sizing as I think that it is important and will look good within my own work.

No comments:

Post a Comment