Monday 4 April 2011

Editing on Soundtrack Pro- Screenshots

Below I have put in some screenshots on the work that I have been producing so far using Soundtrack Pro. The programme has been really useful for my soundtrack and I have enjoyed using it to be able to come up with a soundtrack that I feel works really well with my opening sequence so far.

This is some of the work that I have produced so far on Soundtrack Pro. So far I have added a few beats into the soundtrack, which so far I think works really well with my opening sequence. I feel that it does sound as if it works with the horror/ thriller genre and has the dark and dramatic effect.
Here is another image of Soundtrack Pro, however within this one, it shows that I have been able to put in my opening sequence so far, in order to see how the music fits in with my opening sequence. By doing this I have felt that it really helps to see whether the sounds are in the correct places and if it work with my sequence.

No comments:

Post a Comment