Saturday 2 April 2011

Editing on Final Cut Express- Screenshots

Here are some screenshots of the work that I have produced so far using Final Cut Express. The programme is really simple to use and so far I have been easily able to import the clips to the programme, edit the lengths and speeds and adjust them into the correct order.



Here is some of the work I have produced so far using Final Cut Express. I have been able to upload all of the clips into the far left hand box, which I am then able to edit and cut out the section I dont want to then put into the lines below. Within the right hand box I am able to watch the work that I have produced so far and how it will look when i eventually finish putting together my final opening sequence. I am finding it really simple to use, which helps as it means I am able to get the work put together much quicker and also make it look good.

No comments:

Post a Comment