Saturday 2 April 2011

Livetype

To produce the typography for my opening sequence, which will include the director, cast and the name of my film, I am using a programme called Live Type, which I have found extremely useful. On the website I am able to not only get a variety of fonts, but I can also produce backgrounds, change the timings, edit the colours, the spacing between the lettering, the sizes and much more. From this I have produced many different typographies which I think would all work well. This has also allowed me to experiment with the typography using the influences of existing typography from films. I have so far experimented with the fades and how the lettering can come up one my sequence, the sizes, different style fonts and timings which I think all of my work so far has alot of benifits and could potentially work really well when put into my opening sequence.

No comments:

Post a Comment