Saturday 2 April 2011

Final Cut Express

To produce my opening sequence, I have been using Final Cut Express. I have this programme extremely easy to use and there are several things that I am able to do with my work to produce my final sequence. There are several effects that I am able to add onto my piece, such as fades. I have also been able to change the speed on some of my clips to be able to speed clips up for a fast pace, but also to slow some of the clips down to be able to keep the suspense and to keep the edge on the opening, similarly to a real horror/thriller movie. I have also been able to choose the exact parts of each of the clips that I want, which has meant that any of the unecessary sections that I didnt want or need, I could keep out, which has worked really effectively from where I have put the clips together so far. I have also been able to place the clips in the particular order that I needed, which means that my sequence is able to run in the correct way that I needed it too, which so far has worked really well.

The ease of use is also very helpful as it means that when I am ready I will be able to add the music and my Live Type work into Final Cut Express much easier, which is really helpful. So far I have found Final Cut Express really simple to use and I feel that it has been a great help to produce my opening sequence so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment