Monday 28 March 2011

Typography

For my opening sequence I will be using titles/credits at the start and during the first few seconds of my opening to illustrate who the director is, the cast and name of my sequence. The typography of these names, and in particular the name of my opening sequence is very important as I want it to stand out and give off the idea that it is a horror/thriller genre. Ideally I would like fonts that will be big. bold and fairly dominating, that will also have a feel of darkness about it, which i think will be easy to portray if I am able to find the correct font style. I will experiment with several types of font to make sure that I am able to find one that will fit with my sequence and will also emphasise the horror and thriller genre. 

No comments:

Post a Comment