Tuesday 15 March 2011

Health and Safety

Health and safety is another key element to take into consideration when filming and also preparing the equipment for filming. I need to make sure that I keep any loose cable out of the way so that no one can trip over them. I also need to make sure that the locations are safe for myself and the actor to use, so that no injuries could be potentially caused.

One of the locations I am planning to use is outside, so there are only certain measures Ican do to make sure that it is completely safe to use. The place Ihave chosen is quite open, with a pathway which means that the area should mostly be clear. However there are alot of trees about which could potentially have broken branches all over, which could mean that people could trip. I will make sure that on the days I plan to film, I will check the areas to make sure that it is as safe that it can be.

For the other location, it is inside in a bedroom, where the space is fairly limited. This is where I will need to take extra care with cables and the tripod and camera, so that they are placed safetly and carefully, being as out of the way as possible. There are also other hazards such as objects around the room, such as desks, which I will need to also make sure they are out the way and aren't a hazard.

No comments:

Post a Comment