Tuesday 15 March 2011

Props

For my opening sequence there are a few props that I will need to make sure that I have everything for my opening.

For the outside sequence I will mainly need the camera and tripod as there arent any props that I have included.

For the scene within the bedroom there are a few props that will be need.
-Bed
-Everyday items around the bedroom: jewellery, mirrors, phones etc
I will also be taking light objects, such as torches and bigger lighter to test out the lighting before I film my sequence properly.

I will also be making sure that my actor wears clothing that will be suitable for the filming. I ideally want my actor to be 'dressed down' in a jumper or hoody and jeans, which will make sure that she doesnt look too dressed up as she is supposed to be in a dream, with the feeling that someone is following her.

No comments:

Post a Comment