Saturday 26 March 2011

Character make- up and costume

The costume and make up of the character within my sequence is an important element that I feel would benifit my opening sequence. The idea of my piece, is that the girl will be being followed, which she is having a dream about. Therefore I feel that it is necessary to make the costume and make up not too over the top; if someone was being followed in a real situation, they are more likely to have been dressed down rather than dressed up too much. Ideally I would like the character to be in simple clothing such as a hoody or jumper and then some jogging bottoms or jeans. Another possible idea is to have the character in pyjamas so that my idea of the dream is seen more clearly. However I think that the simple clothing will work just as well. The make up of the character again I feel needs to be fairly simple, although I will test with making the eyes more darker, as if the person is tired, scared and been awoken for days. I think my ideas for the characters costume and make up will work well within my sequence and will emphasise the weakness of my character.

No comments:

Post a Comment