Monday 7 February 2011

Questionnaire























Here are some bar charts that I have produced from a questionnaire, which I surveyed around 30 people to find out their thoughts about films in general and also about the genre Horror that i am using within my own work. I felt that it was necessary as I wanted to make sure that for my own work it would appeal to my audience and so that I had a better understanding from my target audience and an audience in general as to their opinions, which could help with my final outcome. I felt the responses from the people I questioned were very helpful as it allowed me to see that my intended name for my opening sounded good and I also learnt that many people thought that most horror films are very similar, which meant that I knew I was on the correct path with my own opening as I felt it had the conventions of a horror film within it.


No comments:

Post a Comment