Monday 7 February 2011

Filming Locations

For my film opening, the location that I will film in will be one of the main priorites as I need to make sure that the location helps give the idea that it is of a horror genre. Ideally the location for my opening will be in a wood style setting, where it seems empty and alone so that the focus is on the actor who is being followed and all of their emotions will be shown within the location, which will also help the emotion to be seen. The location of the woods will also be an airy setting where the audience will hopefully be able to get the sense that there is a lot of tension and suspense as there could be anything within the woods. The use of a wood location area will also set the tone as it is somewhere that is mysterious, thrilling and spooky which I hope will be portrayed through my opening.

No comments:

Post a Comment