Thursday 10 February 2011

Filming Schedule

In order for myself and others that are involved in the filming, I feel that it's necessary to come up with a scheduled time as to when to film so that it was easiest for myself and the actors to know when exactly to be at the location. I decided to film over two days; one for the bedroom scene, with the lighting conditions correct for the footage to be seen clearly on the computer and a seperate day for the outside for the following scenes, so that again the lighting conditions were good and so that we had two days to get everything done and correctly. I have chosen to film on the 12th and 13th of february, but I have also made sure that everyone was available again on a seperate date just in case there were any changes or extra footage needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment